• Deliver our ministry in accordance with the Rites of Christian Burial, assisting clergy as needed.
• Exhibit exceptional customer service skills, empathy, and respect.
• Have a working knowledge of Catholic traditions and other cultural traditions as applicable.
• Ability to speak clearly in front of large groups; indoors and outdoors.
• Transportation of decedent for funeral and cemetery services via hearses and vans.
• Transportation of flowers and memorabilia via hearses and vans.
• Adjusts decedent, in casket, as needed for proper and respectful presentation.
• Have a working knowledge of Parish facilities and staff and be familiar with location specific processes.
• Set up and clean up CFCS facilities before and after services.
• Maintain cleanliness and preparedness, including fueling, of vehicles and report any operational or cosmetic issues to the Lead Service Director upon discovery.
• Maintain general cleanliness of Funeral Center/ Home areas including Chapels, bathrooms, reception rooms, etc.)
• Other duties as may be assigned.