Due to the evolving information surrounding the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus), please keep visiting our website for up to date information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updated Thursday, June 18, 2020
We are OPEN and continue to serve families. If you lost a loved one or are concerned about a loved one, please call us for guidance. Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services (CFCS) is operating under the following guidelines in accordance with the Decree issued by the Most Reverend Bishop Jaime Soto:
- We provide full Mortuary services including decedent pick up, body preparation and cremations.
- Vigils, Visitations and Funeral Masses have resumed in accordance with State, County sand CDC guidelines in effect. Funeral Masses may be conducted at your local Parish subject to availability. Check with Pastor or Parish Administrator. Our Funeral Directors are able to guide you in this decision.
- Vigils, Visitations and Funeral Masses may be conducted at our following locations and with the following occupancy restrictions. Seating Plans must be adhered to. Location Occupancy totals include clergy, staff and support personnel. Occupancy totals are as follows:
- St. Mary Chapel 48 people
- St. Mary Reception Room* 41 people *May only be used for Vigils that begin after 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Calvary Mausoleum 100 people
- All Souls Mausoleum 38 people
- Graveside services/committals continue. Occupancy varies based on location of the graveside service. Eight (8) immediate family members, practicing physical distancing, are permitted next to the grave. Additional family members may attend, but must stand behind a rope and station and practice physical distancing. A Priest or Deacon, a Funeral Director or Funeral Arranger and grounds crew team will be in attendance at the committal.
- A 25’ perimeter will be established around the grave site.
- Up to Eight (8) family members may be allowed inside the perimeter.
- Up to one hundred (100) individuals may be allowed to attend Committal ceremonies.
- Private family viewings may be held at the following locations:
- St. Mary Funeral Center Parlor: Limited to six (6) family members.
- George L. Klumpps Chapel: Limited to fifty (50) individuals; total includes staff and family.
- Indoor Mausoleums remain closed until further notice. Saturday 10 am Masses remain suspended until further notice. We hope to resume them shortly.
- Our offices are open by appointment only. In accordance with national, state and local guidelines, the number of people allowed in our facilities are limited as we maintain the proper Social Distancing for everyone’s health and safety.
- Virtual Meetings are preferred for making arrangements. Please call to set an appointment. If a virtual meeting is not possible, families must call and schedule an in person appointment. In person visits are limited to two (2) attendees. Meeting will be limited to 30 minutes. Walk-in’s are not permitted.
For more specific information, please contact us:
- St. Mary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Sacramento 916-452-4831
- Calvary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Citrus Heights 916-726-1232
- All Souls Cemetery & Funeral Center/Vallejo 707-644-5209
- Joseph Cemetery/Woodland 530-438-4998
- Holy Cross Cemetery/Colusa 530-438-4998
- George L. Klumpps Chapel of Flowers/Sacramento 916-443-7917
Cemetery grounds at all CFCS Diocesan cemeteries are open daily from at 7 am until 6 pm.
We are here to help. If you have questions, please call 916-452-4831 or info@cfcsSacramento.org.
Thank you and stay safe,
Jerry Del Core
President and CEO
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services