Due to the evolving information surrounding the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus), please keep visiting our website for up to date information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updated Monday, April 27, 2020 at 11:00 AM
Please know that we are OPEN and have been serving families in need. If you have lost a loved one or are concerned about a loved one, please call for guidance. Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services (CFCS) are operating under the following guidelines in accordance with the Decree issued by the Most Reverend Bishop Jaime Soto:
- Mortuary services will continue without interruption, including decedent pick up, body preparation and cremations.
- Grounds at all Diocesan cemeteries remain open as regularly scheduled. Gates open at 7 am and close at 6 pm.
- Private Family Viewings are available at St. Mary Cemetery & Funeral Center for us to 10 family members.
- A Graveside Service is permitted and may accommodate up to 8 immediate family members practicing physical distancing.
- A Priest or Deacon, a Funeral Director/Arranger and grounds crew team will be in attendance at the committal.
- Our indoor Mausoleums remain closed until further notice.
- Our offices are open by appointment only.
- In accordance with national, state and local guidelines, the number of people allowed in our facilities are limited as we maintain the proper Social Distancing for everyone’s health and safety.
- Virtual Meetings are preferred for making arrangements. Please call us to set an appointment.
- If a virtual meeting is not possible, families must call and schedule an appointment.
- Walk-in’s are not permitted. Meeting will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Please call us at the numbers listed below.
- All Vigils, Funeral Masses and Weekly Saturday 10 am Masses are suspended until further notice. Please consider joining us on our Virtual Prayer Service at 10 AM on Saturday, see more under Events.
It is the preference of the Church for families to wait for restrictions to be lifted and then proceed with a Vigil, a Funeral Mass and a Committal. If you choose to wait to we will hold your loved one in our care until the COVID-19 Virus restrictions are lifted. We encourage families who do choose the Immediate Graveside Burial to have a Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more specific information, please contact us:
- St. Mary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Sacramento 916-452-4831
- Calvary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Citrus Heights 916-726-1232
- All Souls Cemetery & Funeral Center/Vallejo 707-644-5209
- Joseph Cemetery/Woodland 530-438-4998
- Holy Cross Cemetery/Colusa 530-438-4998
- George L. Klumpps Chapel of Flowers/Sacramento 916-443-7917
We are here to help. If you have questions, please call 916-452-4831 or info@cfcsSacramento.org.
Thank you and stay safe,
Jerry Del Core
President and CEO
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services