Due to the evolving information surrounding the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus), please keep visiting our website for up to date information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updated Friday, March 27, 2020 5:00 PM
Please know that we are OPEN and here to serve if you have lost a loved one. Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services are operating under the following guidelines in accordance with the Decree issued by the Most Reverend Bishop Jaime Soto:
- Mortuary services will continue without interruption, including decedent pick up, body preparation and cremations.
- The Cemetery Grounds will remain open as regularly scheduled. Gates open at 7 am and close at 6 pm.
- Our indoor Mausoleums are closed until further notice.
- Our offices are open by appointment only.
- In accordance with national, state and local guidelines, we are limiting the number of people in our facilities and trying to maintain the proper Social Distancing for everyone’s health and safety.
- Virtual Meetings are preferred for making arrangements. Please call us, see numbers below. We will walk you through how to proceed.
- If a virtual meeting is not possible, families must call and schedule an appointment. Our office doors are closed for the safety and health of our staff and guests. Walk-in’s are not permitted. Meeting will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Please call us at the numbers listed below.
- All Vigils, Funeral Masses and Weekly Saturday 10 am Masses are suspended until further notice.
- Only Immediate Graveside Burials will take place until further notice.
- No family or guests are permitted to attend.
- A Priest or Deacon a Funeral Director/Arranger and grounds crew team will be at the committal.
- Families will be notified after committal has been completed.
It is the preference of the Church for families to wait for restrictions to be lifted and then proceed with a Vigil, a Funeral Mass and a Committal. If you choose to wait to we will hold your loved one in our care until the COVID-19 Virus restrictions are lifted. We encourage families who do choose the Immediate Graveside Burial to have a Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more specific information, please contact us:
- St. Mary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Sacramento 916-452-4831
- Calvary Cemetery & Funeral Center/Citrus Heights 916-726-1232
- All Souls Cemetery & Funeral Center/Vallejo 707-644-5209
- Joseph Cemetery/Woodland 530-438-4998
- Holy Cross Cemetery/Colusa 530-438-4998
- George L. Klumpps Chapel of Flowers/Sacramento 916-443-7917
We are here to help. If you have questions, please call 916-452-4831 or info@cfcsSacramento.org.
Thank you and stay safe,
Jerry Del Core
President and CEO
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services